Bilingual Montessori Elementary Information Night
Thursday, February 5 • 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Come join our Elementary Information night for all parents! Time: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm. Please R.S.V.P You will get to meet all five teachers – Japanese, Chinese, and English Montessori teachers. Please let us know if you need child care. We all look forward to meeting everyone!
Welcome to American International Montessori School
At AIM, we offer an authentic Montessori program for toddlers, preschool and elementary-age students, within either a Japanese or Mandarin Chinese language immersion environment. Our highly-trained teachers, culturally-rich program, and engaged parent community make AIM a wonderful choice for parents who want to simultaneously offer their children a joyful, child-led and academically challenging educational experience, and the gift of bilingualism.
Learn about AIM:
- Mandarin Chinese or Japanese immersion track
- Three trained Montessori teachers, each speaking one language
- A respectful environment fostering social, academic and executive function skills
- Mandarin Chinese or Japanese immersion classrooms
- Montessori-trained, native speaking Mandarin & Japanese teachers
- Advanced academics: reading, writing & arithmetic by age 6
- Dual Mandarin Chinese/Japanese immersion
- Montessori approach
- A focus on language and self-care skills
- Toilet learning included
St. Mary’s College Montessori Teacher Training at AIM
St. Mary’s College Montessori Training center is having their Early Childhood & Elementary training program at AIM. For further information please contact Patricia Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Read more in Mandarin||Read more in Japanese|