BIM Montessori AIM Sister School Offering Japanese Bilingual Montessori, Now Open!
Welcome to American International Montessori School
AIM offers authentic Montessori programs for toddlers, preschool and elementary-age students, within either a Japanese or Mandarin Chinese language immersion environment. Our highly-trained teachers, culturally-rich program, and engaged parent community make AIM a wonderful choice for parents who want to simultaneously offer their children a joyful, child-led and academically challenging educational experience, and the gift of bilingualism.
Learn about AIM:
- Mandarin Chinese or Japanese immersion track
- A dedicated team of trained and experienced Montessori teachers, each speaking one language
- A respectful environment fostering social, academic and executive function skills
- Mandarin Chinese or Japanese immersion classrooms
- Montessori-trained, native speaking Mandarin & Japanese teachers
- Advanced academics: reading, writing & arithmetic by age 6
- Dual Mandarin Chinese/Japanese immersion
- Montessori approach
- A focus on language and self-care skills
- Toilet learning included
St. Mary’s College Montessori Teacher Training at AIM
St. Mary’s College Montessori Training center is having their Early Childhood & Elementary training program at AIM. For further information please contact Patricia Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Read more in Mandarin||Read more in Japanese|