Our next Prospective Parent Information Night is October 2, 2015, Friday, 5.30pm to 7pm. This is a great opportunity for all parents interested in our Elementary, Children’ House, and Infant Community programs to visit our campus, meet teachers in their classrooms, and sit down with our Head of School to learn about our unique Montessori immersion approach. This event is for adults only, and there is no rsvp necessary. This is the first step in learning if AIM is a good fit for your family!
Welcome to American International Montessori School
At AIM, we offer an authentic Montessori program for toddlers, preschool and elementary-age students, within either a Japanese or Mandarin Chinese language immersion environment. Our highly-trained teachers, culturally-rich program, and engaged parent community make AIM a wonderful choice for parents who want to simultaneously offer their children a joyful, child-led and academically challenging educational experience, and the gift of bilingualism.
Learn about AIM:
- Mandarin Chinese or Japanese immersion track
- Three trained Montessori teachers, each speaking one language
- A respectful environment fostering social, academic and executive function skills
- Mandarin Chinese or Japanese immersion classrooms
- Montessori-trained, native speaking Mandarin & Japanese teachers
- Advanced academics: reading, writing & arithmetic by age 6
- Dual Mandarin Chinese/Japanese immersion
- Montessori approach
- A focus on language and self-care skills
- Toilet learning included
St. Mary’s College Montessori Teacher Training at AIM
St. Mary’s College Montessori Training center is having their Early Childhood & Elementary training program at AIM. For further information please contact Patricia Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Read more in Mandarin||Read more in Japanese|